2024 M&O - Bunker Lake Blvd Service Road / Grouse St (C.P. 24-16)
The City of Andover administers a street overlay program to rehabilitate and prolong the life of the City’s street infrastructure and defers the need for a more expensive total reconstruction. A mill and overlay is expected to extend the life of the streets another 15+ years before a full reconstruction would be considered.
Bunker Lake Service Road / Grouse Street between Jay Street and Station Parkway has been identified for a mill and overlay in 2024 (Link to Project Location Map).
Improvements will include milling the existing wearing course off of the roadway and paving a new bituminous surface. Also included would be replacement of a limited amount of deteriorated curb and gutter, minor storm sewer repairs, and replacing pedestrian curb ramps not meeting ADA standards.
25% of the project costs are being assessed to properties fronting the improvements. The remaining 75% of the project costs will be funded through the City’s Road and Bridge Fund and in turn reimbursed through Municipal State Aid funds.
For questions related to this project please contact Jason Law at 763-767-5130 or David Berkowitz 763-767-5133.