Looking for a trusted advisor for your business? Maybe you’ve wanted to secure financing to start or expand your business? If so, a new program offered by Anoka County may be just what you’re looking for. Thanks to a partnership between Anoka County and the Metropolitan Consortium of Community Developers (MCCD), business owners or those looking to start a business can access a new program called Open to Business.
Open to Business is a free, confidential, and non-profit program to assist entrepreneurs with the Creation, Growth, and Success of their business. We provide assistance in many areas, including:
- Business/marketing plans and projections
- Bookkeeping and accounting, including set-up and training
- Financial and cash flow management
- Funding and loan packaging
- Commercial real estate purchasing and leasing analysis
- Improve profitability
- Staffing, including recruitment, retention, engagement, and culture
- Succession and strategic planning
- Professional referrals and additional support
We want to help you succeed! To learn more about a personalized plan for your business, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or see www.opentobusinessmn.org for more information.