Andover FamilyFun Fest
SAVE THE DATE:
July 10th & 11th
Andover Family Fun Fest
By Lauren Bertilson, AFFF Committee Member
Mark your summer calendar now for the 25th annual Andover Family Fun Fest (AFFF) on July 10 & 11! We’ve already started planning some extra special events to celebrate our community’s 25th year of coming together with great food, activities and events for all ages. You won’t want to miss this great opportunity to gather with your friends, neighbors and family!
Our committee is looking for leaders for several events during the AFFF, as well as volunteers to take 1-2 hours shifts during the weekend. It’s a great way to get involved and engage in our community! Interested? Message us on Facebook or call the Andover City Hall at (763) 755-5100 and leave your name and number.
Registrations for events like the Parade, Community Booths, Fun Run, etc. will be available on the AFFF website – www.andovermn.gov > Our Community > Andover Family Fun Fest – in the coming weeks and months as they become available. Follow us on Facebook as well for the most updated news and announcements.
Andover Family Fun Fest Events & Registration Information
- Andover Family Fun Fest Medallion Hunt Rules
- Baby Crawling Signup link
- Bean Bag Tournament Rules - 2019
- Bean Bag Entry Form - 2019
- Craft & Gift Show Web Site (registration now closed)
- 2019 Parade Entry Form
- 2019 Parade Route
- 2019 Parade Staging (revised)
- 2019 Community Booth Application
- 2019 5K Overall Results*
- 2019 5K Results by Age Group*
* Due to technical issues these results maybe different than presented. Your watch is the best indicator of your time.
MN Hometown Hockey tournament participants, craft vendors and YMCA Members utilizing the facility should park at the Andover YMCA Community Center.