The Economic Development Department is responsible for a wide range of activities designed to meet the city's needs for a diversified and thriving economic base. The goals of the Department are:
- Stimulate business growth in Andover
- Market Andover as a location for business
- Promote thriving commercial and industrial districts
- Promote a real estate market that offers a diverse array of options for purchasing and leasing of business properties
- Maintain a supportive business climate
- Stay connected with the existing business community
Visit the links to the left of this page for information and resources on local businesses, city properties, demographics, retail markets, and more. Please contact Economic Development staff with any questions.