ROW PERMITS: Private Utility Company ROW Permit

A right of way (ROW) permit is required from all private utility companies for installation or repair of facilities within the City of Andover right of way.  For work proposed in Anoka County right of way please contact the Anoka County Highway Department. For questions regarding the City of Andover permit applications and requirements, please contact Jake Knutson at 763-767-5145.

Permit Application for Installation or Repair or a Utility (click here)

Notice of Work Completion (click here)