Permit & License Applications

Mechanical Contractor Licensing

Mechanical Contractors engaged in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration, mechanical/gas fireplace installation and liquid or gas fuel piping must apply for and obtain a license from the City. A Mechanical Contractor License may be applied for on-line or submitted to the Building Department at Andover City Hall, 1685 Crosstown Boulevard NW, Andover, MN 55304.